Jason Foscolo’s journey is unlike any other lawyer we’ve had on The Quirky Lawyer Podcast before.
This episode covers how:
1. To build a successful subscription based law firm;
2. To give legal advise on innovative food products, such as vegan cheese;
3. Your passion and any experiences on your life help you build a niche and attract clients;
4. Innovation comes from limitations and going through biglaw is not the only route to success; and
5. To show clients, in tangible ways, the value you bring to the table as a lawyer.
You can find Jason in his website www.foodlawfirm.com
If you want to get an email every time I release a new episode, sign up at thequirkylawyer.com/subscription/