Fintech Week 2018 organizada por el Institute of International Economic Law ( http://www.iielaw.org ), de la Facultad de Derecho de Georgetown y The Institute for Financial Markets, del Fondo Monetario Internacional.
En este episodio podrás descubrir:
- El papel de los legisladores como facilitadores de innovación en el ámbito Fintech (minuto 4:50)
- Innovación en África (minuto 7:04)
- Smart Regulations – normativa inteligente (minuto 8:45)
- Experiencia Fintech Shark Tank (minuto 15:58)
- Capital humano (minuto 17:21)
Para más información sobre las actividades de LabCFTC: www.cftc.gov
Ahora puedes recibir un email cada vez que un nuevo episodio de The Quirky Lawyer Podcast esté disponible, apuntándote en thequirkylawyer.com/subscription
Fintech Week 2018 was co-hosted by Institute of International Economic Law, from Georgetown University Law Center and The Institute for Financial Markets, from the International Monetary Fund.
This episode covers:
1. Regulators Involvement with Fintech Companies (minute 4:17)
2. Innovation in Africa (minute 6:28)
3. Smart Regulation (minute 8:00)
4. Fintech Shark Tank Experience (minute 13:19)
5. Human Capital (minute 14:48)
LabCFTC aks innovators for competition ideas: https://www.cftc.gov
Now you can get an email every time a new episode of The Quirky Lawyer Podcast is available, sign up to the email list on https://thequirkylawyer.com/subscription
Jason Foscolo’s journey is unlike any other lawyer we’ve had on The Quirky Lawyer Podcast before.
This episode covers how:
1. To build a successful subscription based law firm;
2. To give legal advise on innovative food products, such as vegan cheese;
3. Your passion and any experiences on your life help you build a niche and attract clients;
4. Innovation comes from limitations and going through biglaw is not the only route to success; and
5. To show clients, in tangible ways, the value you bring to the table as a lawyer.
You can find Jason in his website www.foodlawfirm.com
If you want to get an email every time I release a new episode, sign up at thequirkylawyer.com/subscription/